Hello Guys, Today in this article we will give you the List of Most Useful Everyday Science Mcqs, which will help you a great deal to break any ideal Job in Pakistan.
We have gathered every one of the information and we have attempted to give you the best data identified with Everyday Science MCQs with replies.
In this post, you can undoubtedly get essential to cutting edge level data identified with Everyday Science Mcqs and their answers so you can get the greatest advantage from these MCQs.
The rundown down beneath of Everyday Science related MCQs will help you with the arrangement of CSS, PMS, NTS, KPPSC, PPSC, and other serious tests of Pakistan
Everyday Science Fill In The Blanks
- Which is the outermost planet in the solar system? Neptune
- The SI unit of charge is? Coulomb
- The wavelength of very High Frequency (VHF) IS ? shorter
- Long-sight defect could be corrected by using __________ lens? vonvex
- For a fixed mass of gass at constant temperature, if we decrease volume, the pressure will _________? Increase
- The lifespan of Red Blood Cells is __________ days? 20
- The density of water is __________? 1 g/cm3
- Radioactivity was discovered by __________? Bacquerel
- The Sun is a __________? Star
- The average adult has a blood volume of about __________ liters? 5
- The most abundant element in the universe is __________? Hydroge
- The most abundant element in the Earth’s crust is ______? Oxyge
- Each day human body breathe in ____ liters of air ? 15,000 to 20,000
- The SI unit of “pressure” is _________? pascal
- The most densest substance on the Earth is ________? Osmium
- A camera uses a __________ to form an image? convex lens
- What does CNG stand for? Compressed Natural Gas
- Which of the following is true for “Sound”? Sound cannot travel through a vacuum
- When white light is passed through a prism, it splits into _______ color.
- Instrument used for measuring very high temperature is __________.?