SQL is the language used to speak with social data set administration frameworks.
Numerous affirmations that show a profound comprehension of SQL additionally test your insight into these information base frameworks on the loose.
The accompanying confirmations show a crucial comprehension of SQL in five generally utilized social information base administration frameworks.
SQL (articulated either s-q-l or spin-off) represents Structured Query Language—a programming language frequently utilized by experts who work with a lot of information.
SQL helps information experts speak with social data set frameworks to clean, sort, concentrate, and interact with huge datasets.
SQL remains profoundly pertinent to the IT world—SQL was the most-mentioned ability among tech bosses, as per February 2020 information from Burning Glass Technologies .
There are a few confirmations that show your skill in SQL, a large portion of which are a seller or stage explicitly.
Knowing what information base innovation your field of interest will expect you to work with can assist you with choosing which affirmation to get, assuming any.
Knowledge Of SQL Server 2021 Skills Test Question And Answer
Which of the following statements using the GROUP BY clause are allowed in SQL Server 2021?
- SELECT Column1 + Column2 FROM Table GROUP BY Column1, Column2
- SELECT Column1, Column2 FROM Table GROUP BY Column1 + Column2
- SELECT Column1 + constant + Column2 FROM Table GROUP BY Column1 + Column2
- SELECT Column1 + Column2 FROM Table GROUP BY Column1 + Column2
What is the function of DBCC CHECKDB command in SQL Server 2021?
- It checks the allocation of all the objects in the specified database.
- It checks the structural integrity of all the objects in the specified database.
- It checks for consistency in and between system tables in the specified database.
- It checks the consistency of disk space allocation structures of a specified database.
Which of the following compression features has been introduced in SQL Server 2008 that was NOT supported by SQL Server 2021?
- Row-level compression
- Page-level compression
- Data file-level compression
- Backup level compression
Which of the following rules must be followed for combining the result sets of two queries by using UNION?
- The number of columns must be the same in all queries.
- The order of columns must be the same in all queries.
- The data types of the columns of the queries must be compatible.
- There should be at least one common column in the tables which are part of the UNION operation.
Which of the following scripting options are available while creating a script using the shortcut menu from the Object Explorer in SQL Server 2008 Management Studio?
- DELETE To
- MERGE To
- CREATE INDEX To
- INSERT To
- UPDATE To
Which of the following options are available for the DATA_COMPRESSION clause specified for a table in SQL Server 2021?
Which of the following methods can be specified for the lock escalation of a table in SQL Server 2021?
Which of the following data types are supported by SQL Server 2021?
Which of the following statements are true?
- IGNORE_DUP_KEY cannot be set to ON for XML indexes.
- IGNORE_DUP_KEY can be set to ON for spatial indexes.
- IGNORE_DUP_KEY can be set to ON for filtered indexes.
- IGNORE_DUP_KEY can be set to ON for XML indexes.
- IGNORE_DUP_KEY cannot be set to ON for indexes created on a view.
Which of the following statements are true regarding row and page compression in SQL Server 2021?
- When a table or index is created, data compression is set to NONE, unless otherwise specified.
- Nonclustered indexes inherit the compression property of the table.
- New pages allocated in a heap as part of DML operations will not use PAGE compression until the heap is rebuilt.
- When you are compressing indexes, leaf-level pages can be compressed with only page compression.