In this article, we will give you the List of Most Useful PEDAGOGY MCQs, which will assist you with breaking your ideal Job in Pakistan.
These Education Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) are gathered from the course of Education, the nuts and bolts of Education,
Theory and Philosophy of Education, Pedagogy, Teaching Techniques, and Methodology, Classroom Management and Discipline, Testing, and Evaluation,
Educational Planning and Management, Curriculum Planning and Instructional Technology, Education Psychology, and understudy’s Learning and Research Techniques and Report Writing
PEDAGOGY MCQs for Education Jobs in Pakistan
1. Pedagogy is the study of___________?
B. Teaching Methods
C. Learning Process
D. Guiding Students
2. in Pedagogy computer is used to____________?
A. To motivate the learner
B. To provide feedback
C. To interact with the learner
D. For all the above
3. Most important work of teacher is___________?
A. to organize teaching work
B. to evaluate the students
C. to deliver a lecture in class
D. to take care of children
4. The word “Pedagogy” means?
A. to understand the child
B. to guide the child
C. to lead the child
D. to educate the child
5. Teachers should present information to the students clearly and in an interesting way, and relate this new information to the things, students:
A. don’t know
B. already know
C. willing to know
D. not willing to know
6. The field of study concerned with the construction of thought processes, including remembering, problem-solving, and decision-making is called___________?
C. Cognitive Development
7. The more parts of your brain you use, the more likely you are to __________ information.
8. The process of reasoning from one or more given statements to reach a logically certain conclusion is called___________?
A. Deductive Reasoning
B. Inductive Reasoning
C. Qualitative Reasoning
D. Quantitative Reasoning
9. Education is a process in which knowledge and skills are transferred?
A. from a few persons to few persons
B. from a few persons to a large number of people
C. from a few persons to the next generation
D. from a generation to the next generation
10. A Priori knowledge is a knowledge that is known independently as of_________?