Examine any page with the free SEO checker by Seobility to discover specialized mistakes and on-page SEO issues that may be keeping your site away from top web search tool rankings.
Get your free SEO score just as individual sub-scores for every one of the classifications checked, including meta-data, page quality, page structure, connect structure, worker arrangement, and outer elements.
With your focused on task rundown of SEO upgrades, you will promptly realize where to begin to accomplish fast and recognizable outcomes.
Search Engine Optimization Test 2021 Answer
Which of the following factors have an impact on the Google PageRank?
- The total number of inbound links to a page of a website
- The subject matter of the site providing the inbound link to a page of a website
- The text used to describe the inbound link to a page of a website
- The number of outbound links on the page that contains the inbound link to a page of a website
If your site is not appearing in Google search results because of some unethical SEO practices in the recent past, _________________.
- abandon and close your website permanently.
- modify the page contents, make them useful and relevant to the human users, and request Google to reconsider your site.
- start a PPC campaign to get your site included in the sponsored results.
- it is better to discontinue the website and shift your web pages to a fresh website with a new domain name.
What does the term Keyword Prominence refer to?
- It refers to the fact that the importance of choosing high traffic keywords leads to the best return on investment
- It refers to the importance attached to getting the right keyword density
- It refers to the fact that the keywords placed in important parts of a webpage are given priority by the search engines
- It refers to the fact that the keywords in bold font are given priority by the search engines
What will happen if you type the words �Certification -Networking� in the Google search box?
- Google will find the web pages about Certification and also containing the word �Networking�
- Google will find all the web pages containing the words �Certification� and �Networking�
- Google will find all the web pages in which the words �Certification� and �Networking� appear together
- Google will find the web pages about Certification that do not contain the word Networking
Which black hat SEO technique is characterized by a method to deceive search engines, by detecting the search engine bot and �feeding� it with a different HTML code than the HTML actually served to users?
Which of the following statements is correct with regard to the description meta tag?
- It should be about 50 characters in length
- The description should not contain the keywords
- If the meta description is not included, the search engines will use the meta keywords for information
- Google uses the meta description to generate the search engine results pages
Which of the following factors contribute towards the link popularity of a website?
- The number of websites that link to it
- The number of pages of the website indexed by Google
- The number of pages in the website
- The quality of websites that link to it
Which of the following statements about the Google Sitemap are correct:
- Repeated submission of the Sitemap to Google could be penalized
- It is possible to create and submit specialized Sitemaps to Google for Video and Mobile content
- The Sitemap acceptable to Google follows an XML format
Which of the following statements about Google�s technical and quality guidelines are true?
- It is advantageous if your web server supports the If-Modified-Since HTTP header
- If using dynamic pages, it helps to keep the parameters short and the number of them few
- Avoid using robots.txt to prevent crawling of search results pages or other auto-generated pages, even if they don�t add much value for users coming from search engines
- Submitting new pages of your website at http://www.google.com/addurl.html as soon as they are online, helps to speed up indexing
Which of the following conditions will Google treat favorably from the �Relevancy� perspective?
- The website offering products and services to the visitors country
- A website that provides free content for the related keywords
- Hidden keywords on the home page matching the search term
- Image Alt tags on the home page matching the search term